Glam Rocka Polymer Jelly Ring/bumper

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by whitecomet, Sep 15, 2010.

1. whitecomet macrumors newbie

I've been a long time lurker here, I would like to share my quick thoughts on the Glam Rocka Bumper/Ring. sorry for the pictures, using a Canon G10.

Packaging is really simple it comes with a plastic box type packaging and to my disappointment when I opened the packaging, I noticed a small red dot on the side of the bumper. It's looks like its a manufacturing error that they dropped red ink on my white bumper.

[​IMG]

the bumper feels really cheap and really thin! and it doesn't even wrap around the edges of the phone, so in terms of protection it only "protects" the metal band of the iPhone4.

[​IMG]

The bumper is not that snug on the phone I have a little "gap" on the top edge of the phone fitment-wise but its not that noticeable.

[​IMG]

If you like to purchase one of these bumpers, good luck to you I cannot recommend it due to its build and lack of protection.

[​IMG]

2. adztaylor macrumors 68000

3. SESpy macrumors regular

SESpy

More-thing aren't what they used to were. They suck now. They have changed their material, even their cow leather. It's not even cow besides of their saying.
    Too bad, they had great stuff for the 3GS.

4. threezero macrumors 6502

how much did u get it for?

also i would like to say those are horrible picture from a canon g10 that things is a beast of a camera without going dslr:p

5. whitecomet thread starter macrumors newbie

I got it for almost $20 including shipping from their website.

you are right about the G10. Its most likely dark and I'm a bit disoriented when taking the pictures :D

6. Elweezy macrumors regular

What is that for a back protector? I like it a lot.