Glances not updating

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ginsengbomb, Apr 29, 2015.

1. ginsengbomb, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015

ginsengbomb macrumors member

I've just encountered this...unsure if it's temporary or if others have seen it. Several of my Glances are not updating. Currently I'm noticing it on Weather and Citymapper. I'm in San Francisco today and the weather Glance is showing weather from my hometown. The Weather Glance reads "last updated yesterday" on the bottom, the little spinning update widget spins away in the top right ad infinitum, and it does not update.

Weirdly, the Weather app on the Watch is updated and problem-free. So is the little weather indicator on my watch face. It's just the Glance. Citymapper is having same problem.

OTHER Glances are working fine (the MLB At Bat Glance is confirming that my Mets lost again today for example).

Anybody?

2. kjparfekt macrumors regular

kjparfekt

The glances third party apps I've used do not update such as remote battery and Battery Watch. I have to click them to open the watch app to see my phone battery level.

3. profmatt macrumors 65816

profmatt

I had this problem yesterday. It seemed to only be third party apps. Ended up having to turn watch off and back on again. Frustrating.

4. rijc99 macrumors 6502a

rijc99

Some of my glances won't install. The app is on the watch but the glances is not.