Glas.t for front, what about back? (No cover)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by diego898, Nov 10, 2012.

1. diego898 macrumors newbie

I am considering purchasing a Glas.t for my new iphone 5 because I've heard such great things about it as a cover. However, what can I do about the back of hte phone? I dont want to use a traditional case because it so beautiful it deserves to be seen. Ive noticed places like invisible shield do not sell the back protector separately. What have people here done to protect the back with the Glas.t?

2. superstardj macrumors regular

Get the newer model the GLAS.tr it had rounded edges and some other upgrades over the GLAS.t

Theluckylabs makes a real carbon fiber backplate for 20 bucks..they have another backplate that is some sort of fiber glass.

Of course you can't beat the ultra suede back pieces that come with element cases

3. diego898 thread starter macrumors newbie

I don't want to change the look of the back in anyway. Just like the glass leaves the style of the front unchanged I want to do the same with the back.

4. anonjd macrumors member

I don't think they will ever sell a back piece with the GLAS.t or the GLAS.tR.

Personally, I think it's due to the fact that there will be a noticeable change in weight, if you had both the front and back on. That's just my guess though, and I could be completely wrong.

I just use the GLAS.tR on the front and the SGP Incredible Shield transparency on the back.

5. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

This.

Only with the glass.t on the weight is noticeable. ;)