glass protector that only covers actual screen

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by caligurl, Sep 30, 2015.

1. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

I know this is an odd question... but I'm looking for a glass protector that only covers the actual lit up screen portion of the phone... not including ANY of the black (or white) upper and lower bands and sides...

has anyone come across anything like this?

(I ordered a slickwraps skin that includes a front piece for the black areas... and while they include a plastic screen protector... I've had a glass protector on while waiting for the skin and have fallen in love with the smoothness!)

thanx!

2. DizzyV6P macrumors regular

DizzyV6P

None exist. Even the partial glass cover ones overlap into the black or white non-screen areas.

3. caligurl thread starter macrumors 68030

caligurl

that's kinda what I figured... but also if anyone would know of a smaller version existing... it would be this forum!

*sigh* I guess i'll just have to use the plastic film or not put the skin on the front...

4. caligurl thread starter macrumors 68030

caligurl

5. 6thDAY macrumors 6502a

From the reviews I've read, it is just mm's inside of the black screen itself, not outside it.

6. caligurl thread starter macrumors 68030

caligurl

awesome! I hope it works with my skin! I really didn't want to have to go back to a film protector but I really want my slickwrap on the front of my phone too!

now it seems I may have the best of both worlds!