Glass Screen Protector? Is this as good as it looks?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TySteve3, Aug 15, 2012.

1. TySteve3 macrumors newbie

I'm looking for a screen protector for my ipad. I ran across the SPIGEN SGP GLAS t. Tempered Glass Screen Protector. Reviews on Youtube are good and the reviews on amazon are also pretty good. Keeping the look and feel of glass and having a cover is just such a cool idea!

Anyone else have any experience with this screen cover?

http://www.amazon.com/SPIGEN-SGP-Protector-Generation-Oleophobic/dp/B007I7A3GE

2. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

yo dawg I herd you like glass screens so we put a glass screen on your glass screen so you can touch glass when you touch glass.

3. kyellowness macrumors regular

I have it on my ipad right now. Installed it 3 days ago. Before, I was using a plastic screen protector, and I gotta say, I see and feel the difference between the two. The GLAS.t looks and feels like I have nothing on. It's super smooth, has no grip, and is so clear. The one downside I would say is the recessed home button. Installation was pretty easy for me too. I didn't install it in the bathroom with the water running but I got no dust trapped under. So far, so good!

4. lugworm macrumors 6502

lugworm

Pissed again ?

5. jacob-07 macrumors regular

$70 for a screen protector!!! I'm all for protecting devices, but you've got to draw the line somewhere.