Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richard371

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
Im looking for a decent thin glass screen protector for the 7 plus where the sides stick. The 2 I've tries have a few areas around the edge that are not sticking.

Thanks

kgenova

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2013
Im looking for a decent thin glass screen protector for the 7 plus where the sides stick. The 2 I've tries have a few areas around the edge that are not sticking.

Thanks
I installed the Zagg Glass+ on my 7 Plus on Friday and have been very impressed. No hazing, edges stick perfectly. From comments I have read on here, it appears that Zagg may have had an ill fitting batch out there, but the one they sent me to review was absolutely perfect.

Kristin

Reactions: danny8200

MCube74

macrumors 65816
Nov 22, 2010
Hong Kong
I got the Armorz 3D glass protector 2 weeks ago. It was fine until this week I started to notice air bubbles on all 4 corners of the screen.

When I pressed down on the edges near the air bubble, the air bubbles went away. So it seems that the edges are not sticking properly. I went to the store earlier to fix this and this is the second one and still same problem.

Now I am waiting for iMos 3D Glass Protector or may go for X One 3D glass protector.

https://www.facebook.com/X-ONE-Hong-Kong-531517066935581/videos/

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
I got the Armorz 3D glass protector 2 weeks ago. It was fine until this week I started to notice air bubbles on all 4 corners of the screen.

When I pressed down on the edges near the air bubble, the air bubbles went away. So it seems that the edges are not sticking properly. I went to the store earlier to fix this and this is the second one and still same problem.

Now I am waiting for iMos 3D Glass Protector or may go for X One 3D glass protector.

https://www.facebook.com/X-ONE-Hong-Kong-531517066935581/videos/
Waiting for how long? Not available in the States and no ETA.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.