Glenn Beck's Take on the new iPhone (funny)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by crossed-over, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Wingnut330 macrumors 6502a

Ah...so painfully true. He cracks me up sometimes. Turns out he's a frustrated fan boy like the rest of us! :)

2. alejovh1 macrumors regular

if you don't like the price, don't buy it! if you don't like Apple's practices, there is always Dell! :D

3. Wingnut330 macrumors 6502a

Uh - who are you referring to? Who said we were happy or unhappy with the price or that we are or are not going to buy it.

I love the Apple and Dell products that I own!

4. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

LOL! that was pretty funny and so true.

some people just get so touchy whenever something negative is said about apple. its like steve jobs cuts them a revenue sharing check every month or something lol. people need to realize that just because they love the product they dont have to defend the corporation and the people that run it to the death.

5. William Gates macrumors 6502

William Gates

If you would pay any attention you would know when apple is going to come out with a new product. Anyone with a brain knew that when they anounced iphone fimrware 2.0 that they were going to be releasing a new iPhone along with it. How long has the 199 price point been rumored? A month now i think. If Glenn Beck would take any time to read about apple he wouldn't make piss poor decsions about buying their products.

6. mciarlo macrumors 6502

mciarlo

He had a few good points, but I stopped reading halfway through. His writing style is all over the place.

7. Wingnut330 macrumors 6502a

It's not his writing style - it's a transcript of him speaking on his show. Most folks don't speak and write the same.

8. rayward macrumors 68000

This is true, but I believe it's also true that Glenn Beck cannot walk and chew gum at the same time.

9. bstpierre macrumors 6502

That was pretty funny. Maybe he should wander over to MacRumors a little more often. If he really did buy a replacement (for the one he lost?) and has had it for two weeks, he is really close to the trade-in date of May 27th. Don't tell him though.

10. Mad Mac Maniac macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

A little bit of here and a little bit of there.
    yea his writing style is too sporadic for me. plus he doesn't really make much sense. He's getting mad for technology advancing too quickly? Sorry if apple is making new products.

And of course apple doesn't want to release info about their new products because that only helps their competition. Why should they lower the prices when people are buying them? I mean it's only good business sense. I really don't think any of the old iphone users feel like a complete loser now that the new one is out..

Edit: Now i see how this was him talking, not writing. This makes sense.