Glif Reviews

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by WoodrowCall, Dec 14, 2010.

1. WoodrowCall macrumors 6502

WoodrowCall

Did anyone else get a Glif? I just got mine in the mail tonight and my initial impressions are that it is pretty great. The prop-mounting works great, even with my screen protector, and I tried it with my Gorillapod and it fit perfectly there too. It's a pretty amazing little accessory, and even cooler because of how it was all brought together by Kickstarter. Any other Glif owners out there?:D

2. normwood macrumors 6502a

normwood

Got notice a couple of days agotht mine had shipped. Should be here in a few days.

3. Daremo macrumors 68020

Daremo

I'm assuming you're phone has to be completely naked for this to work? No case, and no screen shields? I would buy this in a second, if a case could be used.

4. WoodrowCall thread starter macrumors 6502

WoodrowCall

It fits really snug on the naked phone, so I can't think of a case that would work with it. However, I do have a screen protector on mine and it seems to fit just fine without messing it up at all. For me, it's really going to be worth it just to have something to prop it up on a plane trip. I'm impressed with it :apple:

5. rectifiability macrumors newbie

Got mine two days ago. Love this thing-- it fits snugly, it props it up at an absurd number of useful angles, and it just clips to the side when I don't need it. I tried to use a bumper for a while, but ultimately went naked. But this thing is a godsend (especially for watching videos.)

6. WoodrowCall thread starter macrumors 6502

WoodrowCall

Yeah, I was really pleased with the device when I first got it just looking at all the different ways it can be attached to the phone. I love it so far, even it forces my phone to be naked...

7. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Hoping that we get some reviews from regulars here on the MR... looks interesting...