Glims build 14 is up!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by cal6n, Mar 3, 2009.

1. cal6n macrumors 68000

cal6n

2. danb77 macrumors 6502

And the tab favicons look sweet... :-D

These guys are good....

3. glasserp macrumors regular

I've had an issue lately where I can't use any keyboard commands or shortcuts while in Finder (cmd-del, spacebar for quicklook). It's only been with builds 13 and 14 of glims. Anyone else experience this? I uninstall and it works as it should. Also I've been using glims since build 1 so I know it's worked in the past.

4. danb77 macrumors 6502

No - I have not had this issue.

Have you emailed the GLIMS dev team? They are usually quick to respond to comments and queries.

If the problem is in Finder, how do you know it is GLIMS related?

5. glasserp macrumors regular

well i can't be 100% sure, but i am pretty sure. i upgraded to safari 4b and lost glims with it. then they released build 13 the next day and a couple hours later i realized i couldn't :apple:del, quicklook, or rename anything, the keyboard was completely unresponsive, but only in finder. I then removed glims and everything worked. the other day i retried glims and the same result. i should note that i use the option for glims to create a dated folder within the downloads folder to organize stuff. i don't know... i'll drop the devs a note and see if i can re-create this issue again.

6. MacHangout macrumors newbie

Glims and the finder...

No issue of that kind reported here.
    We have other issues that we are solving right now. The new internal of Safari is not easy on us ;)

Cheers.

Jim.