Glitchy Ipod Touch...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by KiNg MaCkeRaL, Jul 7, 2009.

1. KiNg MaCkeRaL macrumors newbie

Hey people,

I'm not sure whats goin on with my Ipod but it is doing some weird things. I'm new to all of this so please bare with me.

First, it seemed to work nicely as I only had a few games on it. Yesterday, I added music and mp4's. Now it is acting uncontrollable. The music turns off whenever it wants, and movies pause or the sound disables itself.(even when the volume is still high) I have had the screen spin around a few times while watching a video, but maybe I somehow caused this.

My Ipod has never been dropped, scratched, left in heat or cold, or even bobbled. What has happened to it? Could it be a problem with version 2.2? My friend played with it and he swears that his doesn't do anything weird like this.(he has gen 1) I loved this thing and I am now seriously p/o-ed. It wasn't store bought so I believe I'm screwed. HELP!

2. JBazz macrumors 6502

I ordered a refurb online thru apple and it had some issues. So I took it into the apple store and they gave me an exchange.

There is a help page on apples website that has you run thru some things such as software reloads, but it really didnt help me. The store said mine had hardware issues.

If it has a waranty even though it isnt store bought, apple will still fix or exchange it. Give em a call.