Glitchy SB Settings

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by corruptfate, Feb 20, 2012.

1. corruptfate macrumors newbie

Hey guys,

on my iphone 4S, my SB settings is a bit glitchy and it's been like that for a while. When i click to turn on or off wifi, sometimes the button gets "stuck" and it won't do anything no matter how many times I click it. A respring seems to do the trick but I hate doing that everytime. I've also reinstalled the app but that doesn't help, any ideas?

2. FortWorthMac macrumors 6502a

I was seeing the same thing and as of last week I uninstalled it. :(

Not really sure what the issue is/was. But just got tired of it not working. I too have the 4S.

3. gapperonduty macrumors 6502

whao...this exact thing JUST happen to me!!!! and it's freaky to see a relevant thread on this forum right after!

I am on i4, 5.0.1. Never happened before until tonight...was toying around with cydia packages...was playing around with ScrollingBoard Sbsettings pluggins, uninstalled Hands-free and SpotRemove, install WeatherIcon...

after a respring, it is back to normal, nothing too serious...this is just FYI for the thread...

4. vimanaboy macrumors newbie

I'm experiencing similar problems on iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1. Plus starting recently I can't get the toggles out of the Notification Center no matter how many times I set them all to off, toggle them off individually, re-spring, etc.

Fixed just now by using iFile to delete SBSettings preferences in Library/Preferences and Library/SBSettings. Hopefully the fix will hold...