Glitchy SB Settings

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by corruptfate, Feb 20, 2012.

1. corruptfate macrumors newbie

Nov 11, 2011
    Hey guys,

on my iphone 4S, my SB settings is a bit glitchy and it's been like that for a while. When i click to turn on or off wifi, sometimes the button gets "stuck" and it won't do anything no matter how many times I click it. A respring seems to do the trick but I hate doing that everytime. I've also reinstalled the app but that doesn't help, any ideas?
  2. FortWorthMac macrumors 6502a

Oct 29, 2008
    the parched earth of North Texas
    I was seeing the same thing and as of last week I uninstalled it. :(

Not really sure what the issue is/was. But just got tired of it not working. I too have the 4S.
  3. gapperonduty macrumors 6502

Jun 30, 2010
    whao...this exact thing JUST happen to me!!!! and it's freaky to see a relevant thread on this forum right after!

I am on i4, 5.0.1. Never happened before until tonight...was toying around with cydia packages...was playing around with ScrollingBoard Sbsettings pluggins, uninstalled Hands-free and SpotRemove, install WeatherIcon...

after a respring, it is back to normal, nothing too serious...this is just FYI for the thread...
  4. vimanaboy macrumors newbie

Jul 27, 2006
    n. california
    I'm experiencing similar problems on iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1. Plus starting recently I can't get the toggles out of the Notification Center no matter how many times I set them all to off, toggle them off individually, re-spring, etc.

Fixed just now by using iFile to delete SBSettings preferences in Library/Preferences and Library/SBSettings. Hopefully the fix will hold...