Gloves compatible with iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vong, Dec 13, 2011.

1. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

Since winter season is right around the corner, I am getting annoyed from having to take off my gloves just to reply to a text message. Can anyone recommend some good gloves that will keep my hands warm while being able to use the iPhone? Some gloves I've seen are:

agloves

&

GadgetMac's review of The North Face Etip Gloves

Looking for a few more gloves before I make my purchase.

2. G-Mo macrumors 6502

G-Mo

Check out iTap Gloves, formerly Dots Gloves, I have a pair and they work really well... At least on days that are above -10, have to use different gloves on the super cold days!

http://www.itapgloves.com/

3. SDColorado macrumors 65816

SDColorado

4. vong thread starter macrumors 6502a

vong

Okay I just received my pair of iTap gloves. And when putting them on, they ripped.

[​IMG]

As you can see in the photo, the stitching does not look right.. I e-mailed and called them if I can get an exchange, but no reply. When I called them they have a crappy answering machine service, not an actual person answer phone calls. Worse customer service ever. Going to ask my mom to sew it back together for me and give the gloves to my sister.

5. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

weak! I bought some fleece gloves with touch-compatible tips from kohls right after christmas. orig $35. Sale $13. love them.

6. minimo3 macrumors regular

I've tried the Isotoner smart gloves. They keep your hands warm but it tips are not sensitive so you have to keep pressing to get the touch to register. The tip surfaces are also somewhat small and not quite aligned correctly. I returned them after an hour.

Next I ordered the Agloves sport. First impression: they're very thin. After some usage I find they don't keep your hands warm at all. The touch sensitivity is much better than the Isotoners though it depends on the device. Had to press and hold for it to work on an iPhone 3GS. Tapping lightly works just fine on an iPhone 4S. Don't ask me why?

7. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I picked up some from my local Walgreens for $6.