Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sjpetry

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 28, 2004
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
I like many others have a Gmail account and want to use it as an online hard drive, but can only find programs that run on Windows. :mad: Does anyone know where I can find a program that will work on a my Mac?

Thanks,
Spencer :)

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Linux users has been doing it through the console long before there were programs for Windows. So I'm sure you can do it through the Terminal in OS X. Heck, there might be AppleScript out there that do the whole thing for you.

That's just a guess.

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
sjpetry said:
I like many others have a Gmail account and want to use it as an online hard drive, but can only find programs that run on Windows. :mad: Does anyone know where I can find a program that will work on a my Mac?

Thanks,
Spencer :)
Do you really want to trust your data to a company that searchs and indexes everything they can get to?

sjpetry

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 28, 2004
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Bear said:
Do you really want to trust your data to a company that searchs and indexes everything they can get to?

I am not going to put important stuff in it. I was going to use it to store files online so other people could access them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.