Gmail down?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by puckhead193, Oct 4, 2012.

1. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

Is anyone else having issues trying to log onto gmail? It keeps on timing out for me both on my computer, iPad, iPhone etc.

Thanks!

2. Mr. McMac Suspended

Mr. McMac

3. Amazing Iceman macrumors 68040

Amazing Iceman

It is possible. My father was having trouble accessing his gmail account using his phone yesterday. The problem fixed itself after several hours.

4. puckhead193 thread starter macrumors G3

puckhead193

ummmm interesting... i still can't seem to get on... it just loads and then it stalls :mad:

5. Mr. McMac Suspended

Mr. McMac

Checked mine again this morning via the web and my mail client, both are working. Strange yours isn't working

6. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

Google probably has a bazillion servers dealing with GMail and also probably has a problem with some every day. That's a bazillion servers, not Brazilian servers! :)

7. blatopilot macrumors regular

I was having issues all day yesterday on my iphone 4s. I had no issues using webmail.

I deleted and reconfigured my account 3 or 4 times and it eventually cooperated...could have been a backend issue I thought I was fixing.

8. SpectreOne3 macrumors member

I'm going on a few weeks now with not being able to access gmail on my iMac via Apple Mail. No problems with my iPad 2 or Droid.

Google shows an imap issue they are working on listed on the gmail support page