Gmail exchange shared calendar not showing up on iphone!

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by jstewartjr85, Mar 3, 2013.

1. jstewartjr85 macrumors newbie

I have my gmail account set up as an exchange account. For some reason my shared calendars wont show up on my iphone but will show up on my ipad which I have it set up as an exchange account too. Has anyone had the same problem? Ive tried deleting the account and re adding it. Gong to the sync setting on gmail and making it so that the shared calendar can be shared to the iphone but nothing still happens.

2. j-a-x macrumors 65816

j-a-x

My exchange push email account stopped working today and it only works if I re-add it as a non-push account. I think I read somewhere that Google is discontinuing Exchange support. Can anybody confirm whether that is true?

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

4. SuperSnake2012 macrumors 6502a

^ In addition to this, the only way I could ever get those shared calendars to appear was to make a seperate account using the Gmail setup in Mail, Contacts, and Calendars and only add the calendars. For some reason, they would never show up if I set it up as Exchange.

5. jstewartjr85 thread starter macrumors newbie

thank you!!! This exactly the website i needed to make it work!! For whatever reason the website that google kept giving me wasnt this one!!! Problem solved!!!