Gmail mobile buttons missing?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by vwDavid, Jan 28, 2008.

1. vwDavid macrumors regular

Been a couple days but I had the occasion to use my iPod touch for accessing gmail mobile again today and it seemed the top menu bar disappeared, the one where the inbox and compose buttons are?

Anyone else notice this? I tried re logging in several time and got the same thing. Did Apple talk google into removing those features to make it hard to write e-mail so we'd buy the $20 upgrade, or, is there just a temporary glitch in my iPt?

referring to this photo, my inbox (0) banner is there but there is no menu button, no inbox (0) text and no compose button....ahrg!
    [​IMG]

2. vwDavid thread starter macrumors regular

I guess no one else is having this issue?

great...

3. sgtboy macrumors 6502

I can see the words menu and compose on your screenshot, if you hit menu it should take you to a choice of your folders/inbox

Umm...and your on an Iphone, why would you need to spend $20

Edit: You likely need to upgrade to 1.1.3, because there is no plus sign an the bottom of your screen to indicate that you have 1.1.1/1.1.2

Edit 2: Im assuming this isnt actually a Screeny of your ipod, only thing i can think of is to reset the cache/history/cookies in Settings-safari.