Gmail not pushing to iPhone today

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gforce216, Mar 3, 2011.

1. gforce216 macrumors 6502a

Anyone else having any Gmail push problems today with their iPhones? I've had push set up for years now on the iPhone and today and somewhat yesterday the phone will not download new mail unless I actually go into the mail app.

2. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

its funny you mention that because when i woke up this morning and checked my mail, my gmail account kept asking me to put in my password and telling me it was incorrect. i ended up changing the password and that fixed it. so to answer your question, yes, my gmail has been acting strange recently.

3. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

I had the same problem before. Sometimes Google has problems and it just stops working for a while. I'm actually not getting any either at the moment. I hope it's fixed soon.

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I don't seem to have any problem today with my gmail.

5. gforce216 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Just started to get back on track in the last hour now. I'm guessing just a little fix over on Google's end did the trick.

6. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Today I just noticed a differ problem I'm having with Gmail set up as exchange. It keeps sending me duplicates. When I check my browser on my laptop it's normal, only one email. On the iPhone two of each new inbox emails today. Never had this problem before.

I might just delete the Gmail exchange and put it back it to see if it corrects it.