GMAIL PUSH problem....

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jsquared, Nov 10, 2009.

1. jsquared macrumors 6502

jsquared

Hope everyone is having a better day than I am....

2. Maverick713 macrumors 6502

Since the last update my Gmail I get an alert of a new message, I go to check and its like I was never alerted, I press refresh and back comes the message, sometimes after I open the app and I see the mail it is quickly sent away and then I press refresh and back it comes. Any one else seeing that? :confused:

3. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

Gmail has always acted funny for me. Even when I was using Windows Mobile. I think the problem is the "All Mail" folder which might confuse the mail client sometimes. I've learn to deal with it, as long as I always get alerted from new mail ....... which sometimes happens to be the same exact mail you just deleted.

4. Carl G35c macrumors 6502

push rarely works as of late... maybe bc i am JB.

but even if I refresh my acct manually, it says there are none new, but an hr later itll say I have 5 and some were from 2 hrs earlier

5. Primejimbo macrumors 68040

I'm having gmail problems period today, and not just on my iPhone. I think it's a gmail issue today and even my wife said it's slow for her today.
    Any other day it works fine

6. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

yes I have that too. not using push and I manully fetch and get that. though I have not seen it in a few days.

7. Kahnyl macrumors 68000

Some days Gmail doesn't push at all for me. Other days it's instant.