Gmail Status X problem

rapps

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 17, 2004
Does anyone experience an "x" where gmail status should have the number of messages in your inbox? Sometimes gmail status works flawlessly....othertimes i just get this "x" there all day. Any suggestions?

ollie

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2004
(i dont have a mac)
are you talking about the webpage title or a program? i know that when i tryed to use gnome mail notificator in slackware it wouldnt work, i dont know why, i enabled pop for my account. weird happenings.

sorry im of no help.

Comment

rapps

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 17, 2004
ollie said:
(i dont have a mac)
are you talking about the webpage title or a program? i know that when i tryed to use gnome mail notificator in slackware it wouldnt work, i dont know why, i enabled pop for my account. weird happenings.

sorry im of no help.
I'm talking about the program that puts a notifier on the top of your panel that is just a number. The number indicates how many messages are in your inbox and mine just as a big X there! Anybody else have any suggestions?
thx

Comment

JoeUK

macrumors member
Feb 19, 2005
I just had this problem today. I've had the app for about a week, and it hasn't done this before.. I've tried logging out, in, reinstalling it, nothing seems to work. :(
It's a great little application usually though.

Edit: The problem's now solved itself, for no apparent reason..

Comment