There seems to be some division on whether or not Apple will update the cinema displays any time soon. I am about to buy a Mac Pro, but I don't want to get it with a display only to have the new ones released a couple of weeks later. The buyers guide, says not to buy now, but many people are saying not to hold my breath for an upgrade because the current ACD's were built to be quite future proof. I anyone else in this same situation? Any thoughts would be appreciated!