Go in store Friday

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Omgitzv21, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Omgitzv21 macrumors newbie

Didn't pre order :(
    What are my chances of getting a phone Friday at the Verizon store? How early should i show up to guarantee a phone?

2. AhemThisGuy macrumors member

3. Vell843 macrumors regular

Vell843

I would say it depends on three things: the model, color, and storage capacity you want. Also on how "popular" your local VZW store is. I am in the same boat as you my friend. I want a 32GB iPhone 7 in matte black, so I think that's probably not the most desired model etc based on what I have been reading. I actually plan on getting to my local store at 4 am on Friday and just waiting in my truck until I see another person pull up and then of course I will go make a line so I am the first one. At least if I am the first in line I have a better chance to get what I want. And I live in West Texas so I don't think there will be a line like it may be in a big city......

4. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

They may have only a few phones on Friday morning.

5. jerparker1 macrumors regular

jerparker1

Depends on the size of the store and city you live in. I live in a small town (26,000) so our stores only get a handful of phones on launch day. If you're willing to travel to a major city, you'd have a better chance at getting one.

6. Vell843 macrumors regular

Vell843

Yea there are only two VZW stores in my town and the one I plan on going to is an official store not one of those authorized dealers. Seems like everytime I go in there there are always more employees in there than customers. So I figure if I am the first in line and all they have is one of each model in each size/color I will get what I want.