Go iPhone or wait

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Exinor, May 5, 2010.

  1. Exinor macrumors member

    Feb 9, 2010
    My phone has been very inconsistent lately. At times it will work when I want it to, and other times it just won't.

    My 2 year contract is ending on May 19... I'm considering jumping ship to AT&T and getting the iPhone. Should I just get it or wait at that point for the next iPhone?

    EDIT: And by 'not working', I mean the buttons/scrolling ball thingy.
  2. Darwin macrumors 65816


    Jun 2, 2003
    round the corner
    With a contract ending on the 19th May I'd wait, WWDC will be starting in early June and it's quite possible that you should be able to get your hands on a new iphone not too long after that, at least within June.
  3. jlblodgett macrumors 6502a

    Apr 18, 2008
    Definitely WAIT.

    A month from now, the new iPhone will be introduced, and shortly thereafter released.

    I would definitely NOT buy a new phone / bind yourself to a new contract.
  4. Hellhammer Moderator


    Staff Member

    Dec 10, 2008
    I agree with posters above. It's only like 2 weeks after your contract ends so if you now get an iPhone, you will VERY likely regret it afterwards. I even considered waiting for new one when I bought mine in early December...

Share This Page