Goal-Tracking App?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by mye, Jul 11, 2010.

1. mye macrumors newbie

Does anyone know of a goal-tracking app for the iPad? Please note that I do not mean a to-do app. I'm thinking something more like Goal Meter, Goal Tender, Achieve, or one of the many other apps that exist for the iPhone. (I'd just use an iPhone app if I didn't use my iPad entirely in Landscape mode.)

All I could find was GoalTracker, which looks... really bad. Do any others exist?

Edit: To clarify, I'm looking for an app that tracks personal goals, not sports. I've added links to the similar iPhone apps I listed to show what I mean.

2. gillybean macrumors 6502a

Why would you still need to track goals if the World Cup is over already?

3. Jimbo Asprilla macrumors regular

Jimbo Asprilla

Because the major leagues across the world start in the next few weeks.

4. mye thread starter macrumors newbie

Somehow despite having to slog through pages of apps that do that, I didn't even think about the sports application.

I mean an app that tracks goals you make to improve yourself, such as lose weight, spend more time doing [x] activity, etc.

5. gillybean macrumors 6502a

I'm a fan of the 7-habits prioritization scheme (classify things into quadrants by urgent vs not urgent, important vs not important) so I have the "Priority Matrix" app for keeping track of self-improvement goals. It has a clean interface and works pretty well. Unfortunately I'm also lazy so I haven't used it much since the week I got it.