God bless Steve Jobs

scott523

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
Saint Charles, MO
He's good at the keynotes but the innovation doesn't come directly from him. :rolleyes:
Absolutely I can live without a Mac. Then again, I would miss the friend UI and the virus/bug free OS compared to the mediocre Windows XP. For now, a lot of sites/games still require Windows because of the lazy webmasters/developers so I have no problems waiting a Mac. Besides, new things are always on the horizon for Apple and I try to make sure that my first Mac be the best Mac. :rolleyes:

true777

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2000
California, Austria, Arkansas
I personally admire his razor-sharp intellect, extraordinary foresight, and fearless nature.

I think his turnaround of Apple was nothing short of amazing, and firmly believe Apple would be somewhere in SGI territory (if that), if it wasn't for his enduring commitment towards Apple.

Suspended
Feb 18, 2006
Hong Kong
Hmm... A lot of threads in this forum lack points don't they. Is it just me, or have then been on a downhill slide for a while now... :p

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
Considering that I remember the years that Steve wasn't at Apple and how it absolutely sucked considering all the different screw-ups that happened, I would thank any deity for the existence of Steve Jobs. If I could clone him, I would. And I would require them all to wear black turtlenecks from birth.

mufflon

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2006
well everything steve has involved himself in has been nice

- founding apple with steve wozniak
(- internal power struggle with john sculley)
- founding of neXt, which was ahead of its time
- reviving apple
(- killing newton)

So overall, a really cool dude :)

n8236

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2006
Warbrain said:
Considering that I remember the years that Steve wasn't at Apple and how it absolutely sucked considering all the different screw-ups that happened, I would thank any deity for the existence of Steve Jobs. If I could clone him, I would. And I would require them all to wear black turtlenecks from birth.
Don't forget the blue jeans.

Josias

macrumors 68000
Mar 10, 2006
Well, IMO to recieve a higher spirits blessing, we need to make our own lives worthwhile, and make other people happy.

Mac has so far only been a positive to me and many others, so yes, whomever is up there. Bless Steve Jobs (that doode from the 1p0d comany)