God Wants Local Man Dead, Local Man: "Bring it!"

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by haiggy, Jan 21, 2009.

1. haiggy macrumors 65816

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, or if people have seen this before... I know I haven't and I'm glad that I got the opportunity to read it. This is the BEST short story I've ever read.

Here is a HILARIOUS, witty, exciting and entertaining short story that I'm sure almost everyone will appreciate. I have linked to a forum where the story can be read in full (by clicking through all of the pages and finding the parts) as well as a link to download the PDF. Your choice.

Enjoy!

http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?t=320352&highlight=God+wants+me+dead -- Forum link

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tjjzjmmmttm -- PDF

Edit: btw if you come upon the word "fluffy" it was the orignal forum's filter for f***

2. Geniusdog254 macrumors regular

Hahahaha thats fluffy hilarious :D I can't say I agree with some of the things he's calling God but still, hilarious. Thanks for sharing!

Just editing to say, my favorite line in the whole thing "It feels degrading to have to shower sitting down, but boy is it comfy. Too bad the water is heat, pressure and time limited. They could've just given me a bucket. Then again, the hospital knows better than to give me a bucket.

I could do awful, awful things with a bucket. " Lol priceless.

3. haiggy thread starter macrumors 65816

Haha I too don't agree with the things he's calling God but nonetheless, a hilarious story.

4. todd2000 macrumors 68000

This is hilarious so far! Im only on page 3, alas I have to sleep now. Looks like I have more reading to do tomorrow!

5. ikermalli macrumors 6502a

It's too damn long, it should be an audiobook

6. Blakely028 macrumors regular

Blakely028

On page 3 the now, this stuff is really funny. :p

7. AmbitiousLemon Moderator emeritus

AmbitiousLemon

8. suburbia macrumors 6502

I don't know why, but the title of this thread immediately made me think of the image of Abe Simpson with raised fist yelling at a cloud ("Old Man Yells At Cloud"). :D