god

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by mbpowner, Oct 18, 2016.

1. mbpowner macrumors regular

what's a macrumors god ?

do they basics create subforums? :p

2. redheeler macrumors 603

redheeler

3. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

The MacRumors God is Arn. He sees all and hears all. He is omnipresent. They say that every new thread is personally blessed by his hand.

He rarely comments and you'd be lucky to see him, as he's always busy with other stuff. Some people wonder if he exists at all. So... I guess he ticks all the boxes for a deity! :D

*cowers fearfully, hoping Arn won't smite him*

4. mbpowner thread starter macrumors regular

I note that your user title says macrumors 603. Does this mean you were the 603'rd member to ever register here?

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

6. millerj123 macrumors 6502a

7. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

Hahaha... cracked me up. For some reason I had this great visual of Arn, sitting in his chair, which of course is located in the clouds, looking down on the planet. Everyone once in a while he would reach down and flick a topic in the forum to the trash can or wasteland and say to himself, not in your lifetime kid..... Or for S&G's start a thread under another name in the PRSI forum just to stir the pot.

Or, he is just sitting in front of his computer trying to figure out a line of code that has been bugging him for a month and half now. :)

8. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

Ohh, well that's where the line is drawn. The foul region known as PRSI is cruelly governed by an odious creature known as the anti-Arn. We dare not speak its name, though hushed whispers have always given the same answer: "Zarn."

The beast is the epitome of evil. There are those who claim it places console discs back in the wrong boxes; others have said it always grinds salt and pepper on its food before tasting it. Though the rumours may be unfounded, people who have entered seldom return the same.

9. BeefCake 15 macrumors 65816

BeefCake 15

He is technically located in the Cloud :p