Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swedegirl

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2015
Anyone else who is contemplating downsizing from a plus to a "regular" size this time?

mlody

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2012
Windy City
I am considering going the other way. I got iPhone 6s and I think this time I will go for the Plus size.

zamboni52

macrumors regular
Feb 17, 2008
Colorado Springs
I will downsize. I had the iPhone 6s Plus and "jumped" to the Note 7 until the recall yesterday. I turned it in at T-Mobile and got a 6s to see how I like the size. I do miss the one handed operation, lightness, and portability. Looks like the 7 for me. Although, I love the bigger screen and new dual camera. Mmm...maybe I'm still on the fence. The iPhone 8 may be perfect in terms of screen size and portability when they remove the bezels.

dominiongamma

Suspended
Oct 19, 2014
Phoenix. AZ
Would love to switch but I can't give up the extra battery life, better camera and 3 gb of ram, if the 4.7 iPhone 7 had it all I would down size.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
No chance for me. I had the 6 Plus and then the 6S Plus. I will definitely be going with the 7 Plus. Despite the size being impractical sometimes overall I prefer the Plus phone models especially because of the larger display.

exi

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2012
iPhone 6, had an iPhone 6s for awhile, will be getting the iPhone 7 -- all non-Plus. Interested to hear from those making size changes / downsizing though. Still a little torn on swapping networks and sizes with the new phone this month.

biosci

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2010
Chicagoland, IL
Same here, sticking with the plus sizes! When it's inconvenient, I'm glad I have the watch on me too! So phone can either just stay put in the pocket or in my work bag.

Reactions: jeff996
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.