Going from 6s plus to regular 7?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by swedegirl, Sep 3, 2016.

1. swedegirl macrumors regular

Anyone else who is contemplating downsizing from a plus to a "regular" size this time?

2. Devyn89 macrumors regular

Devyn89

Yep, no guarentees but it's possible for sure.

3. timeconsumer macrumors 65816

timeconsumer

I would consider it, if it has a 1080p screen and improved battery life.

4. mlody macrumors 6502a

I am considering going the other way. I got iPhone 6s and I think this time I will go for the Plus size.

5. zamboni52 macrumors regular

I will downsize. I had the iPhone 6s Plus and "jumped" to the Note 7 until the recall yesterday. I turned it in at T-Mobile and got a 6s to see how I like the size. I do miss the one handed operation, lightness, and portability. Looks like the 7 for me. Although, I love the bigger screen and new dual camera. Mmm...maybe I'm still on the fence. The iPhone 8 may be perfect in terms of screen size and portability when they remove the bezels.

6. dominiongamma macrumors 65816

Would love to switch but I can't give up the extra battery life, better camera and 3 gb of ram, if the 4.7 iPhone 7 had it all I would down size.

7. penajmz macrumors 68040

penajmz

I would never do it. After one day I 'd miss the green size of the plus.

8. Mr.C macrumors 601

No chance for me. I had the 6 Plus and then the 6S Plus. I will definitely be going with the 7 Plus. Despite the size being impractical sometimes overall I prefer the Plus phone models especially because of the larger display.

9. exi macrumors 6502

iPhone 6, had an iPhone 6s for awhile, will be getting the iPhone 7 -- all non-Plus. Interested to hear from those making size changes / downsizing though. Still a little torn on swapping networks and sizes with the new phone this month.

10. biosci macrumors 6502a

Same here, sticking with the plus sizes! When it's inconvenient, I'm glad I have the watch on me too! So phone can either just stay put in the pocket or in my work bag.