Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005
GA? The GM release will be the same as whats available on the App Store. should be a delta update.

So, yes. If you've illegally obtained the Preview, you won't have to pay for it.

Am3r1ca16

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 17, 2012
New York City
GA? The GM release will be the same as whats available on the App Store. should be a delta update.

So, yes. If you've illegally obtained the Preview, you won't have to pay for it.

i just wanted to know. i rather wait a few more weeks. dont want to mess up my Mac l just got it not long ago. but you wouldn't have it on your purchases tab on your itunes account though if you obtained it illegal.

mikecwest

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2013
How many times has this same question been asked for Mavericks so far, an how many times was it asked for ML, Lion, SL, Leopard?

Lastly, How many more times will it be asked again before the end of the cycle to GM?

Am3r1ca16

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 17, 2012
New York City
How many times has this same question been asked for Mavericks so far, an how many times was it asked for ML, Lion, SL, Leopard?

Lastly, How many more times will it be asked again before the end of the cycle to GM?

How about you answer the question or you don't answer the question at all? it's easy as that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.