Going on past releases - will the new macbook pro be purchasable on the 14th?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Muler36, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Muler36 macrumors member

after following all the rumours and the long awaited confirmation for the announcement of the new macbooks, im still wondering if we'll actually be able to buy them as of the 14th? (for example will they be avaliable in stores/online?)

im not asking someone to predict, but more info as to if they've been avaliable in stores and/or online the day of annoucing?

2. Muler36 thread starter macrumors member

sorry but how the **** did my post not get answered when i posted it before everyone, yet about 100 more threads have appeared after mine? :confused:

3. tremendous macrumors 6502

tremendous

did you manage to get some sleep last night after this horrible affront to your posting?

4. DaveTheGrey macrumors 6502a

DaveTheGrey

during the event, the apple online store will go down with a sticky left on the page reading "we'll be back soon". After the store is up again, all announced products will be available, at least for preorder.

5. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Because those 100 posts bumped yours outta sight.

6. nickcliborne macrumors regular

The real problem is your post was bumped by 96 other people posting the same thing.

None of them made the first post about the topic either but that doesn't stop yall from spamming the boards.