Going to Apple Store 2morrow

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by iIncepted, Nov 16, 2010.

1. iIncepted macrumors newbie

Hi,

I usually avoid going to apple store cauz I am unable to control myself. But I am planning a visit to the store tomorrow to buy a new macbook as my current one got oxidized. My eye is on 13" pro but 11" MBA is also an option. I just want to buy one, but not sure if I will walk out with both of them. I am saying this because last time I was in two minds between macbook and iMac. Turned out I got both of them.

Now this is not the only issue, since few days some thoughts are being planted into my mind (lol) to buy a new iPad. I already got one, so the new one will be to JB and do experiments. Also I am planning somehow install an iPad in my car (pointless, huh?)

Pls help me by talking me out to just buy one stupid product.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

If you can't control yourself why do you think a pack of strangers on the internet will?

3. iIncepted thread starter macrumors newbie

cauz there are geniuses here who may be able to talk me out of buying multiple products unlike geniuses in apple store.

4. dissolve macrumors 6502a

Don't get a 13" MBP and a MBA. That's entirely redundant. I think desktop + MBA is a good combo, but there is very little reason to get two laptops, and almost no reason to get those specific models together.

Can't really comment on the iPad since I haven't bought one because I find it redundant for my uses. Having two is, well...you can imagine my recommendation ;)