Going to Egypt for a week, recommend me some games...

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Joeytpg, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Joeytpg macrumors 6502

Joeytpg

I'll be doing a 4 day cruise so I wanted a game or two to kill some time while at sea.

I like FPS a lot, but I'm open to anything.

what do you recommend?

2. guydude193 macrumors 6502a

Toribash: http://toribash.com/

It takes some getting used to at first, but then once you get the hang of it, it is SO fun. And there's mods built in, like lightsabers and stuff.

(I'm such a geek) :D

3. Rtb1 macrumors member

Rtb1

it doesnt seem like sort of a waste to play video games on a cruise? certainly there will be plenty of cruisely activities to kill time with...

4. neilg macrumors member

5. Joeytpg thread starter macrumors 6502

Joeytpg

well I get what you're saying, but even after spending a nice chunk of time doing cruise stuff, I've gotten to the conclusion that on every vacation there's some dead time.

I'm not gonna play that much either, I'm taking my PSP with me and I have a bunch of games there, as well as some movies and a book, but it's 8 days without much internet so, I need to be prepared to kill boredom. :)

While I'm out on expeditions it's great, and while I'm hanging around inthe cruise it's cool, but when you're at a hotel room with expensive internet or in the cruise cabin it's nice to have options.

6. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Do you have Bootcamp? If it's single player stuff only then you can't go wrong with HL2 and the episode sequels. Or if you can get multiplayer running then TF2 and L4D are addictive as hell (if hell was addictive).

7. Airforcekid macrumors 65816

Airforcekid

Thats what I was thinking enjoy the cruise just check email surf the web a little then go ski shooting.