Going to Orlando, local advice needed?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kid rock, Apr 15, 2009.

1. kid rock macrumors regular

Hello everybody,

On the 28th of august me, my fiancé and her family (6 of us in total) are going to Orlando, Florida. It is to celebrate my fiancé's parents 25th wedding anniversary, so we are trying to think of/find a nice restaurant for them to have dinner on the big day.

Now we have all been to Florida several times before so know all the restaurants on international drive (and the bad news that was race rock shutting down after 11 years!).

Does anybody have any suggestions for a nice restaurant in the international drive/kissimee area?

Also we will be going back to Daytona and going to the speedway, but is there anything else good to do in Daytona?

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance guys!

Simon:D

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

3. kid rock thread starter macrumors regular

looks really good, what is the "food bar"? looks like a really nice place, if we dont eat there for there anniversary i think we might for my birthday (also my birthday when we out there)

Simon

4. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

Mellow Mushroom is really good. Their pitchers of Long Island Iced Tea will make everyone happy.

5. kid rock thread starter macrumors regular

mmmmm damn that looks good! at this rate i will be spending the entire 2 weeks eating........again:eek: lol

Simon