Going to Paris,London, and Canterbury - Need advice.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mantic, Aug 4, 2009.

1. mantic macrumors 6502a

Hey guys.. I've got this trip and am leaving the US Aug. 12th. Will be visiting Paris, London, and Canterbury. I already have a lot of things planned but I was hoping I could get some advice from locals as i i know some of you are. Good places to eat interesting things to do or see that I might not know about. Good pubs as well.

Also what I should pack to wear. I understand it's warm during the day but in the 50s at night. Any insight in to fashion would be appreciated as well.

2. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

I hope macrumors is not only place you're going to do your travel 'research'. You'll probably appreciate the sights you go to see a lot more having a bit of information beforehand. Also, we don't know what you know and don't know about. Throw us a bone here! :p

Bring comfortable shoes and dress in layers. The weather over here is very unpredictable.

3. testcard macrumors 68020

testcard

One thought might be to download e-book versions of the Rough Guides to Britain and Paris. Lightweight layers and something waterproof for England. As the pound seems to be doing well against the dollar you can always buy extra clothes in London. And don't forget the Apple Store in Regent Street...