Going to the Apple Store tomorrow, but not for an iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by oldwren, Sep 18, 2014.

1. oldwren macrumors 6502

oldwren

If I go to the Apple Store tomorrow or this weekend, will I be able to get into the store without having to wait in the long iPhone line if I only want to buy a case?

2. Noble Actual macrumors 6502a

...for the iPhone

:rolleyes:

3. Knowimagination macrumors 68000

Knowimagination

Yes just go in and shop. I plan on swinging by tomorrow to add applecare+ and maybe pick up a case.

4. NewbieCanada macrumors 68030

You should be able to walk right in after speaking to someone stationed at the door who'll make sure you aren't mistakenly hoping to get a phone, but it'll kind of be like going to Best Buy on Black Friday to pick up some blank DVDs.

5. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Probably not a good idea to go tomorrow in the morning. Can't you wait till Saturday at least?

6. nox5 macrumors 6502

iPhone line will be outside Apple workers will be coming out to pick up iPhone buyers. Anyone can walk in and shop for evrything else.

7. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I'll be going tomorrow morning to get a leather case and AppleCare+. The rep I spoke to today said I could get AppleCare+ without the phone as long as I had the serial number.

8. Audifan1502 macrumors member

This!

9. Zorn macrumors 6502a

Zorn

Actually this is super easy to do. Last two years I got my phone via Best Buy pre-order, but they didn't get the official cases. Just went to an Apple Store, walked past the line, and told the staffer by the door I was just going in to buy an accessory and not a phone. They said no problem go right in.