Going to WWDC; suggestions for questions to ask?

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by vtboyarc, Jun 2, 2017.

1. vtboyarc macrumors 6502

vtboyarc

I posted this in the programming forum but that forum doesn't get much views, and I wanted to get this out there.
    I am going to be at WWDC this year, and I am trying to think of good, thoughtful questions to ask the Apple Engineers...I know they do a lot of Q&A and chance to talk with them etc.
    Anyone have suggestions? For reference, I am in my first year as an iOS developer (previously was a Java dev).
    I will report back what I get in response to the questions! Thanks ahead of time!

2. QueenTyrone macrumors 6502

QueenTyrone

Ask if any are single and willing to date a cute and lazy programmer. (I tried...I need a husband yo)

Uhhhhhh I'm not sure, hopefully someone will come up with some questions.

3. vtboyarc thread starter macrumors 6502

vtboyarc

haha, props for trying! I got a laugh :D

4. cswifx Suspended

cswifx

I think one of the more interesting things to ask would be whether the engineers at Apple look at jailbreaks and consider implementing those features into iOS. The answers may be surprising... Or disappointing.

5. audirs5 macrumors 6502

Ask them why they allow so many bugs to pass through and how do they prioritize requests from the users.

6. LordQ, Jun 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017

LordQ Suspended

LordQ

Kudos! You should ask if they read the MacRumors Forums :D

Also, please ask them why I can't have an @icloud account as my main, one and only Apple ID (I still need an Outlook, Gmail, etc, account in order to have an Apple ID, which is stupid since I want to rely everything with Apple services.)

7. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68020

LoveToMacRumors

Does the iPhone 8 have the fingerprint sensor in the front ?

8. bboucher790 macrumors 68000

bboucher790

How many licks does it take to get to the center of an iPhone 7 +?

9. Reno Raines macrumors 6502a

Lmao! I say ask this question.

10. TwoBytes macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

11. twinlight macrumors 6502

twinlight

Wouldn't you ask questions regarding your app development or usage of certain APIs, materials and so on? Asking them questions from people on this forum will either get no repyl, wrong reply or be questions about emojis, headphone jacks or their absence of it.

Most non technical questions will be adressed at the keynote and the next event in September.