iPad Going too get both 9.7" pro wifi only then Get the LTE 12.9" pro

Discussion in 'iPad' started by snow755, Feb 29, 2016.

1. snow755 macrumors 6502a

snow755

I found a way too keep my self happy and up to date with Apple iPad I am 1st going to buy me the iPad pro 9.7 wifi only tablet then am going too get the 12.9" iPad from AT&T but that won't come in tell after my 9.7 iPad pro can't wait the. After that am done buying iPads for the year

Has far has my IPad Air 2 am keeping it for my LTE my iPad pro LTE is going too be too big for going out in the wide but it good for. Home used only and that is where that is staying

The. Only reason why I want the 12.9" LTE iPad pro is has I want the 128gb model I can down lode every appe no too man

And when am at home I can used both of my 9.7" iPad for movie watching and youtubeing

2. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

I'm really confused as to why you are getting the iPad Pro (12.9") in LTE when you said you wouldn't ever take it out of your home.

And even more confused as to your explanation to getting the LTE being so you can download more apps.

You do know the 128gb iPad Pro comes in both wifi only and wifi+LTE models right? Why spend $100 more for LTE when you wouldn't even use LTE?