Gold 6/6+ Official Apple Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Gold6plus, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Gold6plus macrumors newbie

Can anyone/everyone with a Gold 6/6+ post pictures of what Apple case you decided to choose. I already have a gold 6+ but I am really stuck on which one to go with. I think I'm leaning towards brown leather but its hard to tell with the pictures on the Apple site.

Thanks

2. Enforce macrumors regular

Enforce

this should be detailed enough for you? :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Gold6plus thread starter macrumors newbie

That blue one looks pretty good. But many people say it looks almost black in certain lighting.

4. bobright macrumors 601

Which isn't a bad thing for me really leaning toward it. I just wish they were a little slimmer look kinda boxy/bulky.

5. Gold6plus thread starter macrumors newbie

Anyone else have any more pictures of their apple case on the gold iPhone 6?

6. sweetvar26 macrumors newbie

Well the default Apple cases cover up the beauty of the Gold iPhone. I got an iPhone 6 for my sister and now I'm looking to get a bumper case, get an Apple case doesn't make sense.

I did get the blue silicone case for my 6 Plus, I like that blue color.

7. Afro Blu macrumors member

Afro Blu

Here is a shot of mine

Hopefully this works, I've never posted images before.
    White silicone Apple case. I also have the pink leather case, I'll post later.

Attached Files:

8. Gold6plus thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the pictures Afro. I was also eyeing the white silicon for my gold 6+

9. slw23 macrumors newbie

I haven't seen any of the silicon cases in person, but am interested in white for my space grey 6. How is the material? Does it seem like it'll get dirty easily? Is the material anything close to the 5C material?

TIA for your thoughts.

10. My Name is URL macrumors 6502

It does look quite dark indoors but outside light looks very blue.

11. Samuelmorgan macrumors regular

Samuelmorgan

Love this combination. Was thinking of doing the white silicone with my silver 6+ when it arrives.

12. Afro Blu macrumors member

Afro Blu

It's kind of soft but not too soft, it reminds me little bit of the texture of an eraser. I noticed a small spot on mine that looked like it had rubbed against something but it rubbed right off. It will definitely show dirt at some point but it seems easy to clean. I've only had it for a couple of days. The texture does seem to cause it to pick fibers, so it might show dark pocket lint. Overall I like it because it's easier to hold onto than the hard silicone cases.

13. slw23 macrumors newbie

Thanks!