gold iphone 5 skin? HELP!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by CBillups1, Aug 15, 2013.

1. CBillups1 macrumors 6502a

CBillups1

anywhere i can find a straight up gold skin? one that looks the exact shade and everything like the actual gold housing replacement?

[​IMG]

2. AFDoc, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013

AFDoc macrumors 68030

Come on now this is MR where every one starts posts asking which color, size, case, headphone ect ect they should get, you think they would spend time actually searching? How could they make new threads if they actually did it on their own?

OP why not just actually swap it for the gold color you want? http://www.anostyle.com/product/IP5

I typically find gold phones pretty ugly but to each his own.

3. CBillups1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

CBillups1

well one, i dont want to pay $300... and lose my original and applecare plus warranty. if i had a decent amount of money i would have done it already to the point where breakin my phone wouldnt matter. i can buy the same case/housing for $60 tho

and i did do google search you troll. i was hoping someone found or has better ones that actually look like gold, not light gold or brushed

4. AFDoc macrumors 68030

All I did was link you to a place that can ano you're phone, my response was to zman so calm down.

The phone you pictured was re-anodized so I linked you to a place that can do that. Don't like that option, don't do it.

Plus according to a rumor on the front page the 5s will have a cold option, sell your current 5 and get a 5s

5. LightOnAHill macrumors regular

Oh man I'm totally going to send my ipad mini to get gold anodized! Then it'll match my gold Rolex and cross pen in court! Daaaamn

6. rrcompton macrumors member

Can I be a balla too?

[​IMG]