Gold iPhone clear case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jinyoungkim7, Oct 12, 2013.

1. jinyoungkim7 macrumors regular

jinyoungkim7

Can anyone recommend a minimalistic, sleek, thin, see through clear case for the gold iphone? I'm most likely going to go naked on it since I have applecare+ but if I can find an awesome clear case that adds little to no bulk I might consider slapping a case on. Price does not matter

2. thelookingglass macrumors 68000

I have a bunch of friends with the gold iPhone who all bought the frost Caudabe Veil. It's about as thin of a case as you can get. The gold is slightly washed out, but I think it still looks fantastic.

3. OneMike macrumors 601

OneMike

4. Eric5964 macrumors regular

Eric5964

I love the Veil, just wish they had a more clear version. Really can't see the gold on the phone

EricE

5. thelookingglass macrumors 68000

Really? I don't own the gold, but my friends with the Veil on their gold iPhones all looked sharp. I could definitely see the gold, although it was definitely more muted than than the naked iPhone.

Clear would be nice but then you have to deal with glossiness and scratches. Just look at the reviews for clear cases. Always people complaining about scratches.

6. ikejr macrumors member

ikejr

1. Powersupport Air Jacket
    2. Luvvitt Clearview
    3. Caudabe The Veil

7. Eric5964 macrumors regular

Eric5964

Yes, I have some of the clear hard cases as well. You can definitely see the nice gold color through those, but the Veil is too frosted to really see what's going on underneath.

EricE

8. mlim650 macrumors newbie

mlim650

The Powersupport Air Jacket is fit well and clear. The only drawback is that it's too smooth and hence makes it slippery.

9. Enforce macrumors regular

Enforce

Hi there, This might just be what you are looking for. Hope it helps! :)

[​IMG]