gold or space gray (female)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Wyliee2, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Wyliee2 macrumors newbie

Wyliee2

Looking to sell my series 3 and switch colors. I currently have space grey 38mm. Not sure what would be more versatile when it comes to band options. Space Grey or “rose” Gold any thoughts. Also selling my watch for $350 it is gps/cellular no scratches is that a fair asking price?

2. squirrrl macrumors 6502a

squirrrl

I would think that the space grey as it is more "neutral" would be more versatile with band options. It's easier to find bands with the space grey or black connectors than it is to find ones that match the "gold" color of the S3.

3. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

I got the space grey the first time around (series 0), and got it again when the LTE model was released. Goes with everything. As much as I love pink (which is the rose gold), it tends to clash with some things.

4. MJ22 macrumors regular

^^i agree. I love the gold with some things and in some pictures but I’m a space gray gal.

5. ebika macrumors 6502

Agreed on the space grey. The rose gold is pretty, but space grey is much easier to coordinate. Regarding the selling price, you may want to check swappa for the trending price of the model you have. Right now, they seem to be a lot more stable than craigslist and ebay.

6. i hate phones macrumors 6502a

are you switching more than colors? (confused from going from space gray to possibly space gray...). I'm female, not a gold person at all... I went with silver because I thought it looked better with more bands. I looked at a bunch of pictures of the watch paired with various bands before making a decision. I would have thought I would be a space gray person, but I just didn't like the looks of it.