Golf app?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by Withavision, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Withavision macrumors newbie

Any GPS golf apps that do not rely on the phone to display yardage?

2. ibarnett macrumors regular

ibarnett

FunGolf has just updated to use AW2 GPS. Uploads course to AW2.
    Have used twice since update & is very good. Can select to use landing area or just focus on green, big thing for me is you can select to use "hole you are on" & not worry about score entering or moving to next hole, it just does it automatically.
    After filling around with many golf apps I have now bought lifetime membership.
    Highly recommended!
    http://www.fungolf.com
    They are very proactive with support.

3. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

Free download, but I cannot evaluate how it works on the course without spending $19.99 to download a course map. I've seen so much poor software it's hard to spend $20 just to see if this works for me...

4. Withavision thread starter macrumors newbie

It costs $20 for every single course you download??

How much is the lifetime membership? Does this include unlimited downloads??

Thanks

5. ibarnett macrumors regular

ibarnett

Not $20 for each course. Is $20 for 1 year or $49 for lifetime - no not the case anymore - just checked & lifetime has increased to about $69 lifetime (US dollars). I say about because I am looking at Australian prices & had to convert.
    Unfortunately there is no trial, which is what "thewitt" is referring to, you have to buy to try.
    I questioned their support before I purchased then decided to go ahead.
    Glad I purchased as this App really leaves the others dead in the water - no I don't have any relation to this product!

6. zohaali146 macrumors regular