Good accounts/finance app?

Dazd

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 31, 2010
Hi all
I'm FINALLY getting my ass into gear and getting organised LOL. I'm looking for a good finance tracker where I can enter recurring expenses (phone, direct debits etc), enter daily transactions (cards, online paypal spend etc) and things like that. I don't want to need a maths degree to understand it but I don't want it aimed at primary school kids sort of thing either. You get the idea.

I've had a look at MoneyPad and Easy Spending Expense Tracker (haven't purchased, just looked at reviews) so far, are there any other really good apps out there? Or should I go for one of those two? Universal app so it can go on my iPad too would be a bonus but not essential.

Huge thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Daz :)

Bathplug

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2010
I recommend Account Tracker. Theirs a free version to try also plus its a universal app.

Comment

Jeepman88

macrumors member
Mar 26, 2011
Not sure this will cover everything you're looking for, but mint.com(and their apps) will let you do budgets, day to day spending tracking(with categories), and not sure how you feel about it, but you can tie it to your accounts and it will sync all of it.

Comment

Dazd

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 31, 2010
Ooo thanks guys, gone for Account Tracker, like it :)

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.