Good accounts/finance app?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Dazd, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Dazd macrumors member

Hi all
    I'm FINALLY getting my ass into gear and getting organised LOL. I'm looking for a good finance tracker where I can enter recurring expenses (phone, direct debits etc), enter daily transactions (cards, online paypal spend etc) and things like that. I don't want to need a maths degree to understand it but I don't want it aimed at primary school kids sort of thing either. You get the idea.

I've had a look at MoneyPad and Easy Spending Expense Tracker (haven't purchased, just looked at reviews) so far, are there any other really good apps out there? Or should I go for one of those two? Universal app so it can go on my iPad too would be a bonus but not essential.

Huge thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Daz :)

2. Bathplug macrumors 6502a

I recommend Account Tracker. Theirs a free version to try also plus its a universal app.

3. Jeepman88 macrumors member

Not sure this will cover everything you're looking for, but mint.com(and their apps) will let you do budgets, day to day spending tracking(with categories), and not sure how you feel about it, but you can tie it to your accounts and it will sync all of it.

4. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

I tried about 20 when I was looking for something similar, and the best of the bunch was account tracker

5. Dazd thread starter macrumors member

Ooo thanks guys, gone for Account Tracker, like it :)

6. jacob11 macrumors member