Good All-in-One printer with wireless print/scan

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by EvanAgee, Apr 1, 2008.

1. EvanAgee macrumors member

EvanAgee

Hey all!

I'm looking to get a new all-in-one print/scan/copy machine that can handle wireless printing/scanning well on the Mac. I found the Epson Stylus CX9475Fax but it doesn't specifically mention that it'll work on a Mac so...

Does anyone have any personal recommendations for a nice quality printer/scanner that will work well wirelessly with the Mac?

2. eji macrumors 6502

eji

Yes, the Canon MP600R borders on excellent for this sort of thing. I've got a few quibbles with it, but on the whole it's a great device.

Unfortunately, I don't know if it's available in the US. Froogle is throwing up mostly UK and Dutch links, but you might have better luck. Or maybe Canon makes a newer wireless model that's now available in the US? Have a look on their website.

3. chrisgeleven macrumors 6502

HP Photosmart C7280 is the only option in my opinion. Fantastic printer/scanner and it has built-in wireless, ethernet, and USB.

I just bought it a couple days. Last night I scanned a bunch of documents wirelessly and then printed some stuff from the other room to it via wireless. No problems at all.

Staples has it on sale for $179 this week. Plus if you have an old printer, Staples has a trade-in program that gives you $50 for trading in your printer. I got the C7280 for $129 (normally it is in the $269 range).