Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

the Western zoo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 16, 2006
Aarhus C, Denmark
Hi people,

I would like to find a good app for drawing and mostly vector drawing and also I would like the app to have some lighting effect build in and stuff like that...

On PC I used paint shop pro 8 which I really liked because it was sooo easy to use...

The things I would like to draw is something like this:
http://west.users.whitehat.dk/pics/Milkincback.jpg
which is the pic I used on my desktop untill recent when I by accident deleted the "wide screen" version which I had made on my old PC just before selling it... but now I have a mac and I positive there's programs out there which does the trick on mac!

I like Fireworks but it doesn't have the lighting settings and stuff like that, I was considering buying photoshop but wanna wait until it's universal and I've once tried it on PC and I thought it was quite hard to use...

Any one got any suggestions for me??

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
the Western zoo said:
Hi people,

I would like to find a good app for drawing and mostly vector drawing and also I would like the app to have some lighting effect build in and stuff like that...

On PC I used paint shop pro 8 which I really liked because it was sooo easy to use...

The things I would like to draw is something like this:
http://west.users.whitehat.dk/pics/Milkincback.jpg
which is the pic I used on my desktop untill recent when I by accident deleted the "wide screen" version which I had made on my old PC just before selling it... but now I have a mac and I positive there's programs out there which does the trick on mac!

I like Fireworks but it doesn't have the lighting settings and stuff like that, I was considering buying photoshop but wanna wait until it's universal and I've once tried it on PC and I thought it was quite hard to use...

Any one got any suggestions for me??

Freehand or Illustrator will do the trick.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.