Good Apple blogs besides Daring Fireball?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tubamajuba, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Tubamajuba macrumors 68000

Now that John Gruber has decided to turn Daring Fireball into a partisan political blog, I'm done with it. Are there any other, perhaps overlooked, high quality Apple blogs or sites out there?

2. dumastudetto macrumors 68020

3. yegon, Dec 5, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016

yegon macrumors 68020

I've quit listening to Gruber and deleted his bookmark since the election result. Thought he'd dial it down post election, but he's done the opposite.

Irrespective of whether you're a Republican or Democrat, anyone capable of a little critical thinking cannot fail to recognise he is suffering from some of the worst cognitive dissonance, hypocrisy and intolerance you're likely to see in an apparently rational, reasonable human being.

I genuinely hope he sees a significant drop in numbers and it impacts his sponsorships. He shows a complete unwillingness to even countenance views in contrast to his own, not a good trait. His wife suffers the same affliction by all accounts, Gruber said (I'm paraphrasing) "my wife will scream at Trump supporters". Tragic.

I'm a (very disillusioned) Labour supporter from the UK btw, please don't read anything into the above that I am, or ever have been, excessively pro/anti Hillary or Trump.