Good Bag for 15" MBP and 12.9 IPP in Logitec kb case

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by zelmo, Jun 16, 2017.

1. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

So I've been using a Timbuk2 messenger bag (medium Classic) for my MBP and my iPad Air 2, but I recently purchased the 12.9" IPP with the Logitec clamshell case with backlit keyboard (which I love btw..."it's so choice. if you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up" - FB) and the extra sleeve is not large enough to hold the IPP.

Anyone out there have a suggestion for a dual laptop bag with TSA approval that isn't the size/weight of a large toddler with pizza and gummy bear addictions? Daily commute bag that travels well and still has a bit of room for accoutrements?
    I'm open to backpacks or messenger bags - just not finding anything that wows me.

2. fig macrumors 6502a

fig

3. triple-tap macrumors 6502

Saddleback leather. I use one for work everyday (litigation attorney) and carry a rMPB and an ipp with a thicker case. I use the large original briefcase, but Saddleback offers a NUMBER of different briefcases and similar bags.

Check them out at http://saddlebackleather.com

I strongly suggest watching the "Dave's Deals" page for a solid deal (25% off) on whatever type of bag you are interested in purchasing from this company. I have bought a number of items this way, and each one is still amazing.

EDIT: I just checked, and they actually have a really good deal on a large original briefcase model right now on dave's deals. Just FYI

No, I do not work for them. Just a fan of their products.