Good bag for MBP

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by rsm5068, Feb 3, 2008.

1. rsm5068 macrumors regular

I am looking for a BACKPACK to carry my MBP/MBA in for college. I am currently looking at a North Face Bandwidth, do any of you have experience with these or have a recommendation?

2. pulsewidth947 macrumors 65816

pulsewidth947

I cant comment on the North Face bags, but the Crumpler bags are awesome. Well built, well designed and come with a lifetime warranty against poor workmanship. They aren't the cheapest but they are a fun company. They do a number of rucksacks that they call "weasel proof" - which basically means that the zips are on the inside of the bag between your back and the bag. That makes it harder for a weasel to open it without you knowing! Theres also plenty of room for all your other junk in there.

3. Fearless Leader macrumors 68020

I have an incase for my mbp. Its just a sleeve but I put it my backpack which is an Adidas and I've had for the past 5 years and the incase I've had for 2 and its worked great.

sorry cant comment on the north face.

4. Yannick macrumors member

I'm happy with the hybrid by axio (axio-usa.com). It comes with a removable sleeve. It is not cheap ($129.95) but I like their products (owned previously other model for a PBG4 15'').

5. Sesshi macrumors G3

Sesshi