Good bluetooth mice?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Turian.Spectre, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Turian.Spectre macrumors regular

Turian.Spectre

Hi,
    I own a magic mouse, however I need the middle button. (mostly for gaming)
    But i dont want to get a mouse with a usb thingy.
    I have searched google and amazon, ebay for bluetooth mice, however they are all soooooo ugly. some even purple. are there any out there that are bluetooth and standard colors? like black.

2. Morley7 macrumors member

I looked pretty extensively for bluetooth mice. The only decent alternative to a magic mouse I found was the Razer Orichi. I decided against it and ended up getting a logitech mouse with one of those really small usb receivers. Just like the reviews say you plug it in and forget about it. It doesn't really get in the way at all. I leave it in when I throw my laptop in my backpack and its always fine. Mouse works awesome to. I highly recommend logitech wireless mice.

3. Turian.Spectre thread starter macrumors regular

Turian.Spectre

yah i got one of those too. except i want one thats not usb at all. i need both of my usb ports all the time. razer orochi looks good, but im just not willing to "try" it for 80 $. never had it before...

4. PhelpsiPhan macrumors 6502

PhelpsiPhan

CAnt you just download a program that gives you more functionality on the magic mouse? i think the magic mouse is great

5. Turian.Spectre thread starter macrumors regular

Turian.Spectre

it IS great. not saying its not at all. but i need something different. i found a MSI BM500 in china. Cant get it here unless its like 105$ though. there its like 27. ridiculous.