Good bluetooth mouse?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by TheAppleGeek, Jun 29, 2011.

1. TheAppleGeek macrumors 6502a

TheAppleGeek

When I received my MacBook Pro, I was also given a Magic Mouse, and as great as it is, it's something I rarely use. I am wanting to find a good bluetooth mouse, but am not too sure where the best ones stand.

Any help?

2. iSayuSay macrumors 68030

iSayuSay

Razer Orochi is the best bluetooth mouse out there. Especially in term of sensitivity, customability, and precision.

It has 7 programmable button and dual mode .. wired to get maximum potential and grade of gaming mouse and bluetooth mode to get less-sensitive but more comfortability of wireless, and dongle free!! Yet in bluetooth mouse world, it´s still the best

Some drawbacks ... in wired mode you can´t recharge the battery, even if you use something like Sanyo Enerloop inside, it still won´t charge. But wired mode need no battery, you can empty the shell and still glide the mouse in wired mode

But the form factor could be better though .. many people complain it was a bit too small, and aggresive power saving mode could make a bit frustation, but other than that .. Orochi is zillion times better than Magic Mouse !!Just google it and read some review :)

3. waltervt macrumors member

Targus mouse

Hi, I'm in the same situation as you, I think the Magic Mouse is a bit expensive and I don't think I need al the multi-touch features that I have on the trackpad. And getting an USED Mighty Mouse doesn't seem like a good idea...

I searched a lot and the best I could find is the Targus Bluetooth(R) Laser Mouse for Mac(R) AMB08. I think it looks great, it's more precise, it has a 4-way scroll as well, customizable buttons and it's built for Mac! It goes for $35,99 (http://www.targus.com/us/productdetail.aspx?sku=AMB08US), which is cheaper that the MM and it's brand new. I think I'm gonna get one this weekend, so if I do I'll let you know how good is it.

I hope this helps and you can check out my post, there are some pretty good replies there (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthre...825&highlight=).

Cheers.