• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

klamse25

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 25, 2009
I need one that function like a smart cover, but protects it well.
Any ideas?

klamse25

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 25, 2009
I have looked into those, but they seem to be of very poor build quality, and offer almost no protection.

Comment

zeetee96

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2011
Most reviews on the apple site are good... Personally i would just buy a sleeve for it to go in when not in use, I find that any cases hinder the iPads usability :p just my thoughts...

Comment

klamse25

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 25, 2009
Most reviews on the apple site are good... Personally i would just buy a sleeve for it to go in when not in use, I find that any cases hinder the iPads usability :p just my thoughts...

Actually more than half of the reviews on the site say it's pretty bad, but I was thinking a leather case the folds over and has magnetic on/off functionality would be great

Comment

jesterscourt

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2009
I'd recommend any of the Maroo cases. I've purchased ones for myself and family members. Great stuff.

Comment

Whorehay

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2008
Incipio Smart Feather + Smart Cover

It is the perfect combination IMO.

I wish there was a cheaper combo, $40 for the Smart Cover and around $20 for the Feather... That's pretty expensive for what amounts to adequate protection from scratches and probably none from drops.

Looks really nice though, and is lightweight. Gotta pay to play I guess.

Comment

Patriot24

macrumors 68030
Dec 29, 2010
California
I wish there was a cheaper combo, $40 for the Smart Cover and around $20 for the Feather... That's pretty expensive for what amounts to adequate protection from scratches and probably none from drops.

Looks really nice though, and is lightweight. Gotta pay to play I guess.

Yeah, fair point on the pricing front. I did notice during my research that it was tough to find a similar solution for much cheaper (until Apple released the Smart Case, but it does provide as much protection as the hard shell).

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.